Explore Peru Offer 1
Our prices include:
- Professional local English speaking guide
- Transfers and excursions on private or regular services
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrances fee to Machu Picchu and bus tickets (round trip)
- Train Vistadome to / from Machu Picchu
Our prices do not include:
- Flights / International and domestic
- Health and travel insurances
- Tips at hotels and restaurants
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Other services not specified in the itinerary
Suggestion: pack an overnight bag for Sacred Valley or Aguas Calientes due to the limited space on the trains for big luggage. The hotel will store your other luggage.
Perú Rail : Carry-on Baggage Allowance
Each passenger may take :
1 bag or back pack – 05 kg/11 lb – 62 inches/157 cm (length + height + width)
* Baggage that exceed the measures will not be allowed
* Passengers doing the Inca Trail can apply to our Exceptional Flexibility Policy for Luggage on Board, when showing their UGM permission.
Departure TimeTUE 16 October
Return TimeTUE 25 October
IncludedExplore Peru Offer 1
TUE 16 OCT - LIMA
- Arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Lima.
WED 17 OCT - LIMA
- Lima deluxe City tour: Main Square, Cathedral of Lima, Casa Aliaga & Santo Domingo Convent (Private)
At the scheduled time, we will pick you up at the hotel to begin a tour of the city's main avenues, boulevards, and squares. The tour will begin with an exploration of Colonial Lima. First, we will stop off at the Main Square; to get a chance to explore the square on foot and admire the exteriors of the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, and the City Hall, all examples of Lima's still-present colonial architectural opulence.
We will visit the Cathedral of Lima; as walking through the Cathedral’s numerous chapels, we'll travel to the past and discover various architectural styles (from Renaissance to Neo-Classical), and learn about the religious history of Peru.
Then, we will visit Casa Aliaga, a colonial mansion that currently holds the distinction of being the oldest continuously inhabited private residence in the Southern Hemisphere. Next, we will make our way to Santo Domingo Convent a religious and architectural gem that houses holy paintings, images, and relics of Peruvian saints, as well as written accounts of the endeavors of the Dominican Order across the country.
- At appropriate time transfer to a local Restaurant Called Huaca Pucllana for Dinner.
- Overnight in Lima.
THU 18 OCT - LIMA / PARACAS
- Private 4D/3N Program from Lima to Paracas
- On Route Visiting la Hacienda Caravedo
- A private car pick you up from your hotel in Lima. After 4 hours approx. You will arriving to the Green vineyard oasis of the traditional Hacienda and distillery through several local towns before arriving to the green vineyard oasis of the traditional Hacienda and distillery. Set on 48 hectares of gorgeous green vineyards in the middle of Peru’s coastal desert, this traditional hacienda is more than just a place to stay – it is a true experience. La Caravedo is known for being the oldest working distillery in the Americas and was founded in 1684 to produce Peru’s national spirit of Pisco. Then you will return to Paracas to Hacienda Bahia Paracas.
- Overnight in Paracas.
FRI 19 OCT - PARACAS
- At Appropriate time you will have a short excursion to Ballesta Island
- The Ballestas Islands are a group of rocky islands located off the Pacific coast near the town of Paracas, and are famous for their abundant wildlife. They are a must-see for all wildlife lovers, as they’re home to thousands of birds and mammals, including penguins, sea lions, and pelicans. The islands are protected, meaning you cannot swim with the animals or walk on the islands themselves, but you will get very close to them by speedboat.
- Overnight in Paracas.
SAT 20 OCT - PARACAS / PISCO
- At Appropriate time you will go to Pisco Airport and Flight over the Nazca lines. Flight ticket and transfers are included.
- Overnight in Paracas.
SUN 21 OCT - PARACAS / SACRED VALLEY
- Transfer from Paracas to Pisco Airport.
- Tarnsfer from Apto / Sacred Valley .
- Overnight in Valle Sagrado.
MON 22 OCT - SACRED VALLEY
- Visit to the Sacred Valley: Pisac Market, Ollantaytambo & lunch at Wayra Ranch (PRIVATE)
This morning, we will continue the trip toward the Sacred Valley and soon reach Pisac, a beautiful place where Incan and Colonial influences have reached a perfect balance and created the unique way of life of the local inhabitants. We will get a chance to explore this quaint town, famous for its artisan markets where we can find extraordinarily fine jewelry and ceramic and textile craftwork.
Afterwards, we will visit one of the last remaining Incan towns, Ollantaytambo, which was once fiercely guarded by a massive fortress. We will discover the large archaeological complex of what used to serve as a wayside inn for royal delegations on long journeys. Surviving structures here include multiple walls and towers that were used to protect the citadel from possible invasions. Lunch at Wayra Ranch
- Overnight in Sacred Valley.
TUE 23 OCT - SACRED VALLEY / CUSCO
- Visit to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu & lunch at Tinkuy restaurant (Private)
This day, we will visit the Santuario Histórico de Machu Picchu (Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu). Aboard a comfortable train (Vistadome service), we will depart to the Aguas Calientes train Station, enjoying a spectacular view along the way. Upon arrival, we will board a bus that will take us to the entrance gate of the Machu Picchu citadel.
Rediscovered by Hiram Bingham more than a century ago, Machu Picchu is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Its architectural beauty, spectacular natural landscapes and the energy held in its enigmatic structures will take our breath away.
We will follow in the footsteps of the ancient Incans as we explore this magical citadel. At the scheduled time, you will be taken to the Aguas Calientes train Station to board the return train (Vistadome service). Upon the arrival at the station our private transfer service will be waiting to take us back to our hotel in the city.Lunch at Tinkuy restaurant – Sanctuary Lodge
- Overnight in Cusco.
WED 24 OCT - CUSCO
- Cusco Adventure City Tour: Sacsayhuaman, San Pedro Market, Cathedral; Neighborhood, Church and artisans of San Blas (Private)
We will begin the tour with visit to the nearby Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, a colossal structure built with huge carved rocks jointed with absolute accuracy, this astounding sample of the Incan military architecture is, undoubtedly, the greatest architectonic work of the Tahuantinsuyo. But, in addition, it proves the undeniable firmness of the great administrative capacity of the empire and its powerful logistic system capable of mobilizing and organizing such a work.
We will continue the exploration of the Imperial City with a visit to the San Pedro Market, which being the city’s main street market, will give you an opportunity to get to know the products of Cusco, overwhelming you with the sights, aromas, tastes, and colors of the region. Next, we will head towards the Main Square, where we will visit the Cathedral and admire its exquisite vestibules and priceless paintings from the Cusco School of the 17th and 18th centuries.
We will complete the day with an exploration of the artistic and bohemian neighborhood of San Blas, home to many renowned artists. Through narrow, cobblestone streets, we arrive at the main plaza of San Blas, which is surrounded by many well-known artisan workshops, such as Mendívil, Olave, and Mérida, among others. We will take our time to visit some workshops and contemplate the artist’s works. Next, we will continue to the San Blas Church, built in 1563 on top of an Inca Sanctuary. The church is a simple structure, famous for its beautiful pulpit that is carved from one single cedar tree – representing one of the most exquisite works of wood carving in the Spanish churrigueresque style done by indigenous hands.
- Overnight in Cusco.
THU 25 OCT - CUSCO / LIMA
- Transfer to Cusco's airport.
- Upon your arrival our representative will assit you for your international connection.
WRITE A REVIEW
LIMA: Four Points Miraflores 4*: Classic + BB
Chic decor and comfortable rooms with free high-speed Wi-Fi and room views can be enjoyed in Lima, 100 metres from Miraflores Kennedy Park. A daily buffet breakfast is included.
Guests staying at Four Points by Sheraton Miraflores can make use of the gym facilities and enjoy international cuisine at the on-site Restaurant.
Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, minibars and private bathrooms.
Larco Mar Mall is 800 metres away and Miraflores Beach is 1 km from Four Points Hotel. Jorge Chávez International Airport is 18 km away.
PARACAS: La Hacienda Bahia Paracas 4*: Standard with Sea View + BB
La Hacienda Bahia Paracas is located right by Paracas Bay and has panoramic ocean views. The comfortable, rustic rooms have private terraces where guests can enjoy the sunsets.
All of the rooms at La Hacienda Bahia Paracas are air-conditioned and have full private bathrooms.
The El Coral Restaurant serves a variety of traditional Peruvian dishes and guests can choose to dine outside on the terrace.
The lagoon style outdoor swimming pool is furnished with umbrellas and lounge chairs. Guests can also choose from a number of relaxing spa or massage treatments at the hotel’s wellness center.
This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Paracas! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
SACRED VALLEY: Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay 3*: Standard + BB
Housed in a renovated former colonial-style monastery, this hotel is in the Sacred Valley, halfway between Cusco and Macchu Picchu. It features free Wi-Fi and a tour desk for excursions.
Rooms at Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay combine contemporary accommodation with rustic decorative features. Each includes a TV set and private bathrooms with bathtub. Some rooms come with a large flat-screen TV and a lounge area.
Guests can enjoy a menu of Andean specialities with a modern twist at the in house Inkafé Restaurant. The restaurant has an outdoor terrace overlooking a garden with barbecue facilities.
Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay provides many trekking and horse riding possibilities thanks to its natural surroundings along the Urubamba River. It also offers a 24-hour reception and free private parking.
CUSCO: Novotel Cusco 4*: Colonial + BB
Situated in a 16th century building in Cusco, Novotel Cusco offers modern rooms with heating and cable TV. It is only 3 blocks from Plaza De Armas and the cathedral.
All rooms of Cusco Novotel are equipped with a minibar, a work desk, and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV. Room service is available 24/7.
Guests can enjoy international and local cuisine in La Cave Restaurant, or on the heated patio covered with a spectacular glass ceiling. The bar serves a wide variety of drinks and snacks.
The public computers of Novotel Cusco have free WiFi. The hotel also offers a 24-hour reception, a bicycle rental, and a tour desk. Novotel Cusco is only 5 blocks from the Koricancha Temple.